For your convenience in navigating information, all internal links on this page open in a new tab.
Reader Content is a research and writing service that produces reading materials intended to entertain, educate, or inform a target audience.
- You submit this request form
- We look for any conflict with Besparc’s production schedule or projects
- In about three business days we reach out either to schedule a conversation with you or to decline the project due to a conflict
- If we find not conflict, we offer you a project agreement
- You review the project agreement with anyone helpful to you
- You either send us a signed project agreement or decline notice
- We invoice you for any deposit, if one is required in the agreement
- We begin work on your project either when we receive the agreement or when we receive a required deposit payment
- We send you the completed project deliverables with your final invoice
- You let us know whether the deliverables meet your expectations and pay your final invoice
- Whenever we say farewell–whether at a decline notice or upon completion of your project–we wish you well